Recent Topics

1 Apr 04, 2005 23:50    

How do you change the login/register image?

Thanks,

W. Hill

2 Apr 05, 2005 05:24

W.Hill,

Do you mean the login form that shows some keys in the upper right & an orange/brown fade "b2evolution" text, with a slot for LOGIN and PASSWORD?

If this is what you mean, I think that it's more of a whole page, rather than just an image. Seems that you'd want to modify the /admin/b2browse.php page.

You might want some blog-specific "if blog==#" php code, as it seems that this same page is called no matter WHICH blog back office you're entering. (IF you're thinking of changing the login screen only for specific blogs and not ALL blogs).

Hope this helps.

-Scott

3 Sep 24, 2006 01:06

I know this is a very old topic but I was looking for an answer myself and this remained unanswered. After a lot of searching through the code and many files, I found this setting hidden very deep in one of the configuration files. The login page header logo is stored in string variable $app_banner located in the _application.php file in the conf folder. The default setting is a link to http://b2evolution.net with the logo image. You can change it to anything you like.

Form is loading...