Recent Topics

1 May 06, 2005 21:31    

hello,
i'm a newbie with b2evolution and i made my first blog about a month ago.
I'm gaining some bookmarkers lately and a friend asked if she could have her own part on my system.

So i generated her a blog, made some category's, signed her up, gave her permissions... Then she said she got a strange error when trying to post....

So i log in, and indeed, i get a strange error to when i try to post, both in her blog and my own. So i'm beginning to panic and remove her blog, but i can't post anything anymore, not even on my own blogs... When i try to post something, i get the following error:

Cannot post, please correct these errors:

* Supplied URL is invalid: Invalid URL

[Back to post editing]

now i would be more than happy to show you all, but the blog shows some nude babes being posted by some of my users (the general theme is more mature-oriented anyways), and i guess this wouldn't be an appropriate place to leave the full url....

Is this a normal problem, does anybody know how to fix it...??? I read the FAQ but couldn't find the answer

2 May 07, 2005 01:00

the url, or a portion of the url is in the blacklist? ... you already said its mature content ...

Ive come across this before when adding blogs to the recently updated list -- in fact, just found another earlier today.

urls that contain words in the blacklist do NOT go through. SEX == blacklist.
those blogs end up getting deleted from the list if they wont go through the blacklist...
Its a drag, but its the way it goes.

3 May 08, 2005 17:13

thanx man...
it's fixed,
the url i gave up indeed contained a word that was in the blacklist :)

Form is loading...