Recent Topics

1 Aug 11, 2005 00:40    

I think a more detalied and more accurate statistics would make b2evolation UNIQE

and also b2's statistic is not accurate...when I check syndycation visit of my blog it shows a lot of syndycation...but actualy I dont belive that many ppl have read my site's posts with their RSS readers...

the statistic should also have a date range -not simply show 1 months stats- (on summury page) so you can chooose last week last month 2 years ago in a specific day....

it should also have "Top Keywords" along side with Top refering search engines... like it shows which keywords most ppl used in the search engines that leaded them to your site.

it can also show the Countries of the visitors...

I think it can simply have Graphs , at least the graph that shows Page View and Uniqe Visitors in the last week . (or last month )
and it be shown as defaul stats when you click on Stats Tab.
(currectly the refferee URL is the Deafultt stats that it shows when you click on Stats Tab)

I again Empasis on its being accurate...(check some stats site for more ideas)

thanx

2 Aug 11, 2005 08:07

I think it can simply have Graphs , at least the graph that shows Page View and Uniqe Visitors in the last week

Already in CVS.

3 Aug 11, 2005 15:52

most viewed pages/posts/categories would be useful! is it also included in the CVS?

and searched words (internal search engine)?

4 Oct 23, 2005 21:41

nomad wrote:

most viewed pages/posts/categories would be useful!

Piggybacking on this, I have a note I made a few weeks ago that I would like to see a ranking of most viewed posts.

Form is loading...