Recent Topics

1 Oct 28, 2005 15:50    

hi,

I'm new here.
I have blog using b2evolution, and already running some months smoothly.
For about 2 days ago, the host server was down (dunno why). And today, I update my blog, but when I click the save button (after I add or edit the blog), error message always occurs:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /admin/edit_actions.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I still can add categories in my blog, but cannot add new blog, or edit the existing blog.

I don't know what to do. Anyone can help? Is this related with server setting? The blog is hosted on paid hosting server, I only have access to my db/files using the cPanel.

thanks.

2 Oct 28, 2005 18:08

Make sure the permissions on that file are set correctly. It needs to be at least readable and maybe executable, depending on your host's set-up. Set the permissions to 755 and see if that fixes it.

3 Oct 29, 2005 02:40

hi,

I've changed the file permission to 755, but still got the same error message. Anyway, the others .php files only have permission 644, but still accessible.

btw, I've just tried to click the preview button instead of save button, and the strange thing is, this error message occurs:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

But I actually can access index.php directly from my browser to view the blog. I also can add comments on the already published blog.

any other idea?

thanks.

4 Oct 29, 2005 04:19

Sounds to me like a server problem. Have you talked with your host about it?

5 Oct 29, 2005 14:02

Not yet. I'll ask the host :)

thanks.

6 Apr 15, 2006 15:58

I have been having this exact problem since thursday.

Form is loading...