Recent Topics

1 Nov 16, 2005 20:37    

I first used the original b2 blog engine for my website. Had it all custom made with one blog on my index page, BUT displayed the sub-categories in different area's so I could use it to, basically, update my webpage without updating the static HTML files. :D

Now I couldn't find the original b2 blog engine, and resorted to use the b2 evolution engine [just becuase it was made the same way], but I can't seem to place more then one blog on a page, and I can't seem to get the categories to place.

Any Idea's or suggestions?

~Séan

2 Nov 16, 2005 21:32

Try the multiblogs.php file or summary.php. Those files are included in the b2evolution /blogs/ folder. I don't understand your question about categories. What are you trying to do?

3 Nov 16, 2005 22:00

Well, well, well, aren't I just a jack-@$$....multiblogs.php had all my answers.

I just had to tell which blog to call from [$Blog="1" //renamed for Home Page Blog] and what category to display, oh, and the dirty little trick!...shhhh....

Thank You soo much for helping me, it was one step that led me on the path to finding my own answer!

Form is loading...