Recent Topics

1 Jan 07, 2006 04:42    

Hi!

I found a slight issue that you may want to know about. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, maybe it's a bug...

When I write a post, then change the date to a day prior to today, then click save, the date portion does not stay as I selected it, but changes back to todays date.

I then have to go back into the post, change the date again, and then click save.

Not sure why this is happening, but it ALWAYS happens.

If anyone has any input, please let me know.

Thanks!

Jody

2 Jan 07, 2006 07:38

jjcmoney,

In v1.6 Alpha, when you're FIRST MAKING A POST and you want to CHANGE the date ... you need to put a checkmark in the "edit" box at the end of the "Issue Date" line.

(I'm betting that you're not putting the checkmark in and simply changing the date ... in which case, your new date is overridden with the current date ... your change DOESN'T STICK).

When you EDIT a post, however, there is no check box and a modification in the Issue Date is assumed to mean that you want to EDIT the issue date (so your change DOES STICK)

(I only use the program and have no input on the code. For me ... the Issue Date should be populated with the current date/time when you make a post and ANY edit in that field should STICK ... first post or an edit).

Hope this helps! :D

(Astute observation tho and if it makes you feel better ... it took me awhile to find that little checkbox when I was starting out. ;) )

[url=http://randsco.com]-stk[/url]

Form is loading...