Recent Topics

1 Mar 02, 2006 15:09    

Dear Friend's:

First at all, excuse me for my poor english.
I've got the "B2Evolution" installed on my server, and i need got the login pages first at all.
This means, when in my browser i put "blog.domain.com", i should be see the login page.

All user needs to be login to post any comment or new, so, its very important be logged.
There's no possibility to post anonymous users.

Well, i will waiting for any surggerie, thanks.

Juan Carlos.

EspaƱol:
Amigos, tengo instalado el b2evolution en mi servidor, pero necesito que al poner la direccion para el blog, lo primero que habra es la pagina de login, eso quiere decir que el usuario debe estar loggeado para que pueda postear comentarios o publicar noticias, y asimismo deshabilitar la posiblidad de que lo hagan en forma anonima (es un blog interno y privado).

Gracias de antemano.

2 Mar 05, 2006 11:16

Look in /index.php and insert the following in the 1st line:

$login_required = true;

3 Mar 05, 2006 15:59

I think "login required" is a new thing - a 1.6 thing. I don't think it was there for anything prior to that release. For .9.1 and anything older you'll have to do a hack. Check [url=http://plugins.b2evolution.net/]the plugins section[/url] for the easiest way to find hacks that provide that feature.

BTW ms6682 I like your sig file :D

4 Mar 05, 2006 21:33

Try it out. It should work. I've got it running on my earlier "Dawn v0.9.1". It continues to work when I upgraded to "Phoenix Alpha v1.6".

Form is loading...