#2 Mar 04, 2006 06:44
All those (nearly) requests are Skin Only features, so all depends on what the Skinners want to do.
Remember that Skinners usually and mostly not Developers for B2evolution.
1) [Skin Only] This is quite a bad suggestion, php and html work flawlessly together and can really help in developing websites and applications.
Otherwise you have huge duplications of code, and your page does not look as it should in realtime as it does in preview.
Working using php and html together is great if you can do it correctly.
2) [Skin Only] Sure, But this can be a serious pain in the ass for new skinners.
3) [Not Skin Only] I treat categories as tags anyway...
4) [Skin Only] What's wrong with the user clicking the trackback link and then bookmarking?
5) [Skin Only] Don't really see the point...
6) [Skin Only] Already done, read the hacks.
7) [Skin Only] Already done, read the hacks.
8) [Skin Only] On a few skinners To-Do Lists.
So in my view become a Skinner, you can do it!