Recent Topics

1 Mar 21, 2006 02:02    

I don't if this is related to the recent upgrade to Dawn:

I no longer can log out. I don't get any error messages, the pages reloads as it should but I'm still logged in.

What can be the reason?

Thanks! :D

2 Mar 21, 2006 02:47

I don't know, but I've had the same problem on one of my sites. I even cleared my cookies, but I'm always logged in as the same user just like you describe.

3 Mar 21, 2006 10:40

Does this mean that we no longer can blog on public computers (libraries, internet cafes etc)?

4 Mar 21, 2006 14:59

Actually I only have this problem on one blog installation and one computer and one browser. If I use another computer or another browser on the same computer, it works fine.

5 Mar 21, 2006 22:03

Same here actually. Tested it at the university library. No problem to log out there. Strange!

6 Mar 21, 2006 22:04

Did you try clearing your in the problem browser? It didn't work for me, but that's the natural thing to try.

7 Mar 21, 2006 22:15

No, but it might indeed be a cookie-thing. Now I've tried it at my computer with a different browser (Opera instead of FF) and I could log in and log out without problems

8 Sep 19, 2006 14:39

Thanks, personman!

I am in the midst of rebuilding a new b2evolution blog face on a new server and ran into the snag :( of not being able to log out. I suppose my immune was down because of multiuple snares in just getting this new host going. Deleting ALL cookies did the trick. Now the site works on both Mozilla and Explorer. I was really bummed momentarily thinking I might have to revert to *gasp* 'another blog'.

:D
kat

Form is loading...