Recent Topics

1 Mar 26, 2006 10:35    

Hello there :-)

Today I have a little problem. I will try to explain it and I hope someone can help me.

I installed the Dawn Script (0.9.1 Version) for a friend (and client) of mine. Everything works perfectly fine.

I made a normal html Website for him. On the index.html page I made a menue linkink to the newest articles. My problem is that these links do NOT work. My trackback links look like this:

http://www.anwalt-muk.de/blog/htsrv/trackback.php/563

When I click on the link I get a blank page.

I have no idea why the link does not work nor do I know how to change it. I could try using the permalink.

Any idea what I can do??? I hope I could make myself clear enough to explain the problem... :oops: :oops: :oops:

Thanks for your help :-)

Vicky

2 Mar 26, 2006 10:41

First problem solved... Permalinks work fine at my PC...

Hmmmh...

3 Mar 26, 2006 14:04

Trackbacks aren't for people - they're for, basically, automatic comments from one blog to another. Like if you're posting about something on someone else's blog you do a trackback to their post's trackback URL and automagically make a comment that happens to include the beginning bit from your post.

Permalinks are for people, but you already figured that part out :D

4 Mar 26, 2006 14:10

yep... I understand. I guess I had some wrong thoughts when using the trackback links... :oops: :oops: :oops: A while ago the website used to be a blog, but I had to change it into a normal html website. I must have forgotten to change links.

Thanks for your help. I guess I didnĀ“t saw the wood because of all the trees *ggg*

Vicky

Form is loading...