Recent Topics

1 May 18, 2006 06:21    

I am on pins and needles to find out how many days a couple of weeks is: re Phoenix release. :lol: ;)

2 May 18, 2006 10:21

Do you still think the world was made in 7 days? :roll:

[offtopic]
I've not had chance to do more than glance over the editor you sent me, but, it looks like it'd take a tad of bending to squeeze it into a plugin.
[/offtopic]

¥

3 May 18, 2006 13:54

Ya, and I still believe in miracles too. :P

[offtopic] It's probably not worth the effort then, eh? [/offtopic]

4 May 18, 2006 13:57

lol

[offtopic]
To be honest, I can't say until I have a proper play with it. For starters it depends on whether it spits out valid code as it's not worth considering if it doesn't.

From what I've seen it's more setup to be a standalone page editor, but it could possibly still be shoehorned into a plugin.

anyway, I thought you believed in miracles :|
[/offtopic]

¥

5 May 18, 2006 14:07

[offtopic] -->ontopic

Well, it did have a component that made it spit out xhtml, but I chose the package deal and don't know if that was in it or not. I went back and couldn't find where I had originally downloaded it. So...

8|

6 May 18, 2006 14:29

[either on or off topic]
Hmmmm, ok, as with most it spits out deprecated tags although it could probably be amended it to spit out valid tags instead.

It is a stand alone file editor version though, so it'd also need to be stripped back to the bare bones before it could be built into a plugin.
[/either on or off topic]

¥

Form is loading...