Recent Topics

1 May 18, 2006 16:19    

I have installed b2 ok and all running fine. The default blogs work as expected, but if I create a new blog I always get "No input file specified" when i go to that page. I can't see why new blogs are different from default blogs. Anyone help please?

Christian

2 May 18, 2006 16:26

A link to your blog with the problem would be useful, but, check your blog settings for access type it sounds like you've made a mistake there.

¥

3 May 18, 2006 16:29

Im sorry, heres the link :

weblogs.myadventurouslife.com

Youll see a default installation and you can click to see blogA,B, etc. but not on the new blog named "christian".

Christian

4 May 18, 2006 16:32

Actually, as the new blog is set to default view, it displays basic html on first load. Then you can click on any of the default blogs and get the proper view, click back on blog named "christian..." and see the error: no input file specified.

Any help is so appreaciated. I cannot do anything at this point.

Christian

6 May 18, 2006 16:48

Actually I think i fixed the problem. I did find an error in the URL I set up. However unrelated, why does my blog come up with "basic" for the skin as a default? Can you tell me where to change the default skin at first load?

Thank you very much for your quick response.

Christian

7 May 18, 2006 16:49

Nevermind....

Thank you.

A lot.

-C

8 May 18, 2006 16:50

No problem ;)

To change the skin goto admin > blogs > christian about 1/2 way down theres a select box for the skins and beneath it is a box to allow skin switchin (untick it to force your blog to be in your chosen skin).

¥

*edit*
lol, no problem

Form is loading...