Recent Topics

1 May 18, 2006 22:23    

Howdy,

I've installed b2evolution, and got a skin applied. I've posted a few posts. When I originally did the install and started messing around. I deleted the linkblog.

I've added a new one, and made it the default linkblog for my main blog. However, I don't want the linkblog to show up in the categories and right again underneath it with the links.

Is there anyway to simply do this?

Thanks for any input that may come along.

2 May 18, 2006 23:03

You're using Blog 1 as your main blog. Blog 1 is a special aggregator blog that displays all posts and all categories. Use a different blog and you won't have this problem.

3 May 19, 2006 00:54

personman wrote:

You're using Blog 1 as your main blog. Blog 1 is a special aggregator blog that displays all posts and all categories. Use a different blog and you won't have this problem.

Thank you.

4 May 19, 2006 01:11

personman wrote:

Actually, I don't mean to be a pest.. I do have one more question. That is exactly what I wanted to do though!

So, to get my posts that I already did on the main page. They have to be deleted and re-posted? I don't see a simple way to accomplish this, but I could be blind.

5 May 19, 2006 03:14

Nope, just go in the backoffice and set the "Blog All" to be your default blog. Your posts are already there you just may never have taken a look.

Form is loading...