Recent Topics

1 Jun 01, 2006 00:41    

Hi,

I have successfully installed v.0.9.2 (without any problems) and so far I am very impressed.
My first question (probably of many) is how can I post a single post to multiple blogs?
Is this something that is built into the software or will I have to get my hands dirty and look under the hood ;)
So far I am very impressed with the the speed and ease of use afforded by b2evolution and hope that the developers (thanks M. Planque) and community keep up the good work.
Any help with my question will be appreciated.

Fred

2 Jun 01, 2006 00:53

A little bit of both! It's built in under the hood is what I mean. Crack open conf/_admin.php and find $allow_cross_posting = 1; then change it to a 2.

3 Jun 01, 2006 01:03

EdB wrote:

A little bit of both! It's built in under the hood is what I mean. Crack open conf/_admin.php and find $allow_cross_posting = 1; then change it to a 2.

Thanks EdB, it works a charm, is there anywhere I should look for documentation of these features?
The main documentation is a bit sparse when it comes to things like this.

Fred

[edit] I've already started reading all the comments in the php files :) I don't usually bother looking for comments because I don't include them when I'm coding :oops:

Form is loading...