Recent Topics

1 Oct 07, 2006 20:30    

It would be nice if I could say, on a post by post basis, "the contact form sends an email to the author AND to userID N and X and Z".

For my current application I am the only 'author' and comments are moderated, but lots of content is written by other people. So if we get a comment on an article by someone else I have to manually tell the person who is in the best position to reply - if any reply is appropriate. I'm pretty sure if I assign them the post then they will get the message, but they won't be able to publish (or delete) the comment.

Hmmm... Maybe a way in the back office to forward a comment to another user?

2 Oct 08, 2006 13:00

EdB wrote:

I'm pretty sure if I assign them the post then they will get the message, but they won't be able to publish (or delete) the comment.

Not true.
If you assign an article to someone, you can let the mailform send an email to the assigned user.
But is is still the original author who gets an email that there is a new comment.

The comments are not yet in symbiose with the 'assigned users'

4 Nov 21, 2007 16:52

evopress has a cool "Contact" form but I couldn't find the lines of code just to show that as a link on my page. I couldn't find the lines that call the form.

I'm looking for something like.
<?php
include (_msgForm.php);
?>

Thanks.

Form is loading...