Recent Topics

1 Nov 03, 2006 08:06    

hi, I am a new b2evo user and would like to thank you for this awesome blogging software and also provide some subjective feedback about things that I personally would have considered useful in the process of installing and using b2evo:

[list]

• possibility to disable/enable user accounts

• possibility to hide/show categories

• option for categories without entries to be automatically hidden

• option to accept non-standard email addresses for localhost installations (i.e. root@localhost may indeed be valid, even though it doesn't look so)

• possibility to configure article series/columns (multi-part), so that new articles can optionally be associated with an existing series/column (i.e. "intro - part 1", "intro - part 2", "intro - part 3")

• easily configurable article/entry templates that can be picked and then customized for each new article (of that type)

• categories that optionally support static ordering/reordering directly -> in overview, rather than detailed view

• optional description fields for categories, to be displayed as tooltips (div layer)

• possibility to schedule articles/postings for publishing on certain data/time

• less invasive plugin installation

• preferably web based retrieval of available plugins & download of selected ones

• [/list:u]

Thanks again for this great blog package!

Form is loading...