Recent Topics

1 Nov 11, 2006 02:20    

I upgraded to 1.8.2 and now the stats page is completely blank. Nada. Just a white page.

Any ideas how to fix that?

Thanks,
Karsten
KarstenTB.com

3 Nov 12, 2006 20:38

Yes, admin area stats. I made the suggested changes to no effect.

Also, I've noticed that when anyone accesses the blog w/o being logged in (which is everyone but me), I recieve the error message:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/lzwkruve/public_html/blog/index.php:5) in /home/lzwkruve/public_html/blog/inc/MODEL/sessions/_session.class.php on line 196

Let me also add that I upgraded, the first time, to 1.8.2, and neither of these problems were happening. However, I had some cookie issue that prevented me from logging in,caused, no doubt, by something I edited and forgot where and what it was......, so I reput the original 1.8.2 files.

This solved the first cookie problem but created these two new issues.

4 Nov 13, 2006 07:14

Your header error is caused because you've included your blog into the middle of your current homepage.

What you need to do is make your blogs skin (_main.php) have the whole of your front page code in it and then use it as your homepage instead.

Is the admin stats the only page that comes up blank?

To remove the possibility that it's a corrupted file, you could always download a fresh copy of 1.8.2 and upload the whole of the inc folder to your server again.

¥

5 Nov 15, 2006 03:01

Refreshing the INC files solved the stats problem.

Replacing the index.php with a_stub.php solved the header problem.

Thanks

6 Nov 18, 2006 00:02

Actually I still seem to be getting the header error:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/lzwkruve/public_html/blog/index.php:4) in /home/lzwkruve/public_html/blog/inc/MODEL/sessions/_session.class.php on line 196

Form is loading...