Recent Topics

1 Nov 16, 2006 14:03    

How do I add a clickable link to a post without the underline in it?

How can I move the text on the right side of the image, a few lines lower? The paragraph codes didn't work.

I hope the image attaches!

2 Nov 16, 2006 14:55

Princess wrote:

How do I add a clickable link to a post without the underline in it?

The same way you add a clickable link. The underlining part is the result of CSS.

Please read:
http://manual.b2evolution.net/Main_Page#Customize_your_blog

Some very good CSS resources can be found here:
http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/learning

and please, for future referrence, these types of questions belong here: Templates, skins, XHTML and CSS: The hows, whats, and wheres of making your blog pretty in all browsers.

Not where you are posting them. (the General b2evolution questions area)

(threads moved)

3 Nov 16, 2006 15:33

I'm sorry for posting in the wrong place, but I did explain up-front, I'm new to CSS and to blogs in general. I do appreciate your links that you provided, and I have read a great deal already, thank-you. Yes, some things I have taught myself from reading, but like with school, teachers wouldn't be necessary if textbooks alone could do the trick. Sometimes, human interface is necessary. :'(

4 Nov 16, 2006 15:49

I replied to you via private message; I really dont think one needs to have a knowledge of blogs in general or CSS to see that thats where this thread needed to go.

Secondly, quite often human intteraction is needed. :) You must accept though that you asked a very basic question, and one thats covered extensively, both on the forums and within the documentation.

I pointed you right to your answer. Unless of course, your question was really, "would someone please provide me with the CSS to do such and such...?"

If thats the case, thats a whole nother answer, but I warn you thats the wrong road to take. Youre much better off to tinker yourself and "figure it out" with a little bit of help and guidance, than to have someone else feed you CSS.

After all, what do you do when you want change something else? :)

Form is loading...