Recent Topics

1 Jan 11, 2007 00:13    

New user here (b2evo ver 1.8.6)

I installed the plugin, built the poll... everything looks good.

I entered the string per instructions:

<?php $Plugins->call_by_code( 'democrcy', array() ); ?>

I pasted this string in a couple of places just to see the poll appear on my blog page. I can't get it to appear on my page. I most recently pasted it after the code for the calendar, even adding text as a marker. No good results. What am I doing wrong?

// -------------------------------- END OF CALENDAR ----------------------------------
?>
<?php
// -------------------------- DEMOCRACY POLL INCLUDED HERE ---------------------------
// Call the DEMOCRACY plugin:
$Plugins->call_by_code( 'democrcy', array() );
// -------------------------------- END OF DEMOCRACY POLL ----------------------------
?>
</div>

2 Jan 11, 2007 03:13

Get it out of the <div> is possibly the solution. You should place the code after </div> in the example you gave. The calender block starts with <div> and ends with </div>.

Hope it works.

3 Jan 11, 2007 09:27

Thanks for the suggestion... it didn't work.

Now, I have the code is as follows:

<?php
// -------------------------- CATEGORIES INCLUDED HERE -----------------------------
// Call the Categories plugin:
$Plugins->call_by_code( 'democrcy', array() );
// -------------------------------- END OF CATEGORIES ----------------------------------
?>
<?php
// -------------------------- DEMOCRACY POLL INCLUDED HERE ---------------------------
// Call the DEMOCRACY plugin:
$Plugins->call_by_code( 'democrcy', array( 'gct' => '#F00', 'gcb' => '#D00' ) );
// -------------------------------- END OF DEMOCRACY POLL ----------------------------
?>

<?php
// -------------------------- ARCHIVES INCLUDED HERE -----------------------------

Any more suggestions?

Form is loading...