Recent Topics

1 Jan 13, 2007 08:50    

What does these errors mean?

Notice: Undefined property: blog_urlname in /home/alkha4/public_html/en_blog/inc/MODEL/collections/_blog.class.php on line 162

Notice: Undefined property: blog_allowcomments in /home/alkha4/public_html/en_blog/inc/MODEL/collections/_blog.class.php on line 166

Notice: Undefined property: blog_allowblogcss in /home/alkha4/public_html/en_blog/inc/MODEL/collections/_blog.class.php on line 168

Notice: Undefined property: blog_allowusercss in /home/alkha4/public_html/en_blog/inc/MODEL/collections/_blog.class.php on line 169

Notice: Undefined property: blog_media_location in /home/alkha4/public_html/en_blog/inc/MODEL/collections/_blog.class.php on line 174

Notice: Undefined property: blog_media_subdir in /home/alkha4/public_html/en_blog/inc/MODEL/collections/_blog.class.php on line 175

Notice: Undefined property: blog_media_fullpath in /home/alkha4/public_html/en_blog/inc/MODEL/collections/_blog.class.php on line 176

Notice: Undefined property: blog_media_url in /home/alkha4/public_html/en_blog/inc/MODEL/collections/_blog.class.php on line 177
An unexpected error has occured!

If this error persits, please report it to the administrator.

Go back to home page
Additional information about this error:
Unhandled LIMITING mode in ItemList (paged mode is obsolete)

I got them after I upgraded from 0.9.2 to 1.9.1.

2 Jan 13, 2007 08:59

But you haven't upgraded!!! You've tried to upgrade and it's gone horribly wrong. You got this error message after manually changing the value for db_version in your evo_settings table, right? You're also not saying the same thing twice, which makes it IMPOSSIBLE to help you.
kskhater wrote:

I never upgraded my bvtl1 to 1.8.6 I got this when I upgraded from b2evo v 0.9.0.12.

Is there a way to downgrade from 092 to b2evo v 0.9.0.12. and start again?

Again: the backup database you provided clearly has tables that did not exist in v0.9.2 OR v0.9.0.12. Again: since you don't have a backup of a database prior to attempting to upgrade you will have to deal with each issue as it comes along, OR, delete the tables that do not belong in a 0.9.2 OR 0.9.0.12 installation and try again. Now you will also have to reset that evo_settings value back to 8600.

I am locking this thread. I have tried a LOT to help you in the thread you initially started for this issue. This is NOT a general question. It is a problem with upgrading that is compounded by the fact that you do not have a backup that makes any sense and can not seem to keep track of which version you are or were running.

Form is loading...