Recent Topics

1 Jan 23, 2007 17:17    

Ok, I have b2e running but it seems to be that I am having some minor issues, I dont know if it was designed to work how it is or if im doing something wrong, if you dont mind, can you post a link to your blog for me to see how it all works, ex. the login process, post blogs, etc.. Thanks

BTW, the image below, does a regular user suppose to have the "blog settings" tab because he change my blog settings. Thanks

2 Jan 23, 2007 17:21

There are always links to blogsat the homepage of b2evolution. Check a few out to see what is possible with b2o.

If you (administrator) look at your site, b2o knows it's you (there's a cooky). A really new visitor sees a slightly different page (no edit of posts, for example.)

GL

3 Jan 23, 2007 17:34

thanks GL, I was a bit shocked when I seen the same settings for admin/regular user. One question that I haven't got a reply on was, say that I wanted to post a topic/blog in a category, how can this be done because the only method for me is loging in with a regular user, then type in admin.php since its cached, then click on the "write" tab then save. Is this the only method?

HNIC

4 Jan 23, 2007 22:21

I guess it depends on your skin. If your skin doesn't display the admin-menu, you need to manually enter it.

5 Jan 23, 2007 22:29

Asking a question once is generally considered enough times. If someone knows the answer they'll answer it, otherwise asking again half an hour later is unlikely to get you anywhere.

Form is loading...