Recent Topics

1 Feb 21, 2007 06:59    

My b2evolution Version: 1.9.x

My blog is set up with a pretty big teaser (it contains graphics), so when you click the "more" button you end up half way down the page. I really don't like the way that works. I'd like to eliminate the page anchor that is automatically being generated at the tail end of the "read more" link. (i.e #more20).

I know it has something to do with the link_pages() function, but I can't find where this function actually is. I'm a reasonably decent php programmer, so if someone can point me to where this is, I can probably fix the problem, or if you know I'm looking in the wrong place, I'd really appreciate some help.

2 Feb 21, 2007 08:24

Actually the function you're gonna find great joy in is content().

My sig file has a link to 1.9.* element index. Since you're hip to php stuff you're gonna *love* that info-source. Basically click the first letter of the function you're interested in then scroll down until you find it. Click it and be amazed. Sometimes you'll find what appears to be the same function listed twice, but that's mostly like when it's Item->function and/or Comment->function. Anyway I usually open the function-specific page in a new tab just in case the first one isn't what I want. Once you get to the function information it'll give you a link to the line in the file where the function actually lives so you can get right into the guts without breaking a sweat.

4 Feb 21, 2007 14:31

Awesome that is exactly what I was looking for...thanks. Thanks for that link as well, I'm sure that will come in handy

Form is loading...