Recent Topics

1 Sep 05, 2007 10:32    

My b2evolution Version: 1.10.x

Hi.

I have a very speciel designed skin, and I would like to be able to control the Title lenght precisely.

So basically, I would like to format the Title input field in the admin, so that it have the exact lenght that the title maximum must have.

Unfortunately I have not been able to find where the code that format the Title input field in admin is.

Any of you out there, who knows in wich file I can find the code to change the formatting of the Title input field ?

Thanks in advance :-)

http://www.skawdiver.dk/b2evo.jpg

2 Sep 05, 2007 11:07

I suggest you simply find the code for the Admin and edit the input field by changing the maxlength.

<input maxlength="255" size="48" type="text" name="post_title" id="post_title" />

I'm sorry but I don't have the time to find that file but it will be in there somewhere.

3 Sep 05, 2007 12:35

Hi John,

Thanks for the reply.

That is what I intend to do, but I have not been able to find that code.

When I make a complete search for that text string in all B2evo files, it comes up with - nothing - :(

Even when I search only for: name="post_title" - still nothing !

I search in these files: *.htm;*.html;*.php:*.css

Have made the search in Coffecup HTML editor AND in Homesite 5.5

And still found nothing :(

Is there something here that I am missing ?

4 Sep 05, 2007 17:22

inc/view/items/_item.form.php ( approx 102 ) :

$Form->text_input( 'post_title', $post_title, 48, T_('Title'), array('maxlength'=>255) );

inc/view/items/_item_simple.form.php ( approx 114 ) :

$Form->text_input( 'post_title', $post_title, 48, T_('Title'), array('maxlength'=>255) );

¥

5 Sep 11, 2007 12:11

Perfect !

Thanks alot :D

Form is loading...