Recent Topics

1 Feb 19, 2008 22:53    

My b2evolution Version: 1.8.x

Hi

I seem to be having a problem with the href for the 'next page' of my blog. Clicking on the 'Next Page' link sends the user to a 'no posts to display page'.

The url it sends the user to is:

http://o2nyc.net/news.php?blog=5&m=2&page=1&paged=2

I tried removing the 'm=2' from the query string above, and the content then shows up properly... does anyone know what the m=2 is *trying* to do? Is it safe for me to remove it? How could that be done?

Thanks!

2 Feb 19, 2008 23:19

Let me see if I understand correctly. Your customization of your skin includes removal of the link-back to the free open source software you're using to power your web, and now you want free help with a problem?

:-/

4 Feb 19, 2008 23:37

Yeah ok, the link backs got lost in the shuffle of creating the skins... no bad intentions, they're going back in ASAP.

thanks for any support you can give us, it's appreciated!

5 Feb 20, 2008 00:19

@gupik: if I had anything to offer on the translation problem I would do so over there. Sorry, but translations are a mystery to me.

@flextnet: your skin is very well done! "m" as far as I know is for month. What it's doing there is beyond me, but upgrading to 1.10.3 is a good idea. It might not help with the mysterious m issue but for sure it's the best bet for anyone running anything older than 1.10.2 based on stability and the possibility of getting support with issues.

6 Feb 20, 2008 00:44

thanks ed, i'm guessing the 'm' is related to month also, it's trying to assign a '2' to it, which makes sense because it's february. And if it works the way i think it does, the code is working right, because we don't have any posts from feb. on our 2nd page... thus 'no posts to display'.

So i guess the question still stands for anyone, how the heck do we make it not include that 'm' param in the page url?

I don't think upgrading is an option right now, unless this becomes 'unsolvable'.

PS, the link-backs are back in there!

7 Feb 20, 2008 01:15

managed to dig through the code and comment out where the 'm' param is read in... fixed my issue for now!

Form is loading...