Recent Topics

1 Apr 20, 2008 20:28    

My b2evolution Version: 2.4.1 Navada

On the contact page, is it possible to allow people to add an attachment? I want users to be able to send me pictures. How can I add an upload form?

THANKS!

2 Apr 20, 2008 20:36

Short answer = "with difficulty" ( mainly because the emails are sent as plain text and have no "attachments" capabilities )

long answer : "you can't" .... hmmm, this is shorter than the short answer so I'll pad it out .... the only way to enable attachments on your contact page is if your recode it to use your own contact script which has a file upload capability. This would mean bypassing the core completely and either using custom code or a third party emailer, you can find plenty of those by hitting google .... hopefully this long answer is now long enough for you to consider it more worthy of reading than the short answer .... if not then ... urm ... well .... urm .... bugger ..... :-S

¥

3 Apr 21, 2008 01:35

¥åßßå wrote:

Short answer = "with difficulty" ( mainly because the emails are sent as plain text and have no "attachments" capabilities )

long answer : "you can't" .... hmmm, this is shorter than the short answer so I'll pad it out .... the only way to enable attachments on your contact page is if your recode it to use your own contact script which has a file upload capability. This would mean bypassing the core completely and either using custom code or a third party emailer, you can find plenty of those by hitting google .... hopefully this long answer is now long enough for you to consider it more worthy of reading than the short answer .... if not then ... urm ... well .... urm .... bugger ..... :-S

¥

Oh well. lol thanks anyways.

Form is loading...