Recent Topics

1 May 11, 2008 18:36    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

Hi everybody,

I guess my problem is pretty easy to solve - only I just don't get it.

I'd like to add two links in the footer, therefore I used the Free HTML Widget.
Links are working just fine, but they're looking pretty stupid, as I don't get how I can use the field "CSS Class".

If I type in "baseline", which is the css-class of all the other links in the footer, the html-code looks like this:

<div id="pageFooter">
<div class="widget_core_free_html "baseline"">

so no matter what I type in the field, it is added to class="widget_core_free_html " which of course doesen't work, as there is no such css-class.

I'd really be so happy if you guys could help.

http://blog.xonox.info/

2 May 11, 2008 18:42

Assuming that you really get :

<div class="widget_core_free_html baseline">

and not :

<div class="widget_core_free_html "baseline"">

then you can just target class baseline

¥

3 May 11, 2008 18:54

hi ¥,

if I don't use quote signs you're right, it looks like this:

<div class="widget_core_free_html baseline">

I tried different ways to tell the programm which class I want to use, none works.

I'd like to use the same design as the footer uses, the footer uses the id="pageFooter" and class="baseline".

I couldn't follow you, how can I target a class like "widget_core_free_html baseline"?
The class "baseline" already exists in b2evo, thats why I want to use it. Is there no way to get rid of "widget_core_free_html"?

Thanks for your help! I'm trieing to solve this for hours now...

4 May 11, 2008 19:05

classnames are different to id's, a space between them assigns multiple classes. So this :

<div class="foo bar">whatever</div>

Can be styled with :

.foo{
color:#f00;
}

.bar{
text-decoration:underline;
}

;)

¥

5 May 11, 2008 19:12

¥åßßå wrote:

classnames are different to id's, a space between them assigns multiple classes.

cool, I didn't know that.

somehow still it doesn't look like the other links in the footer, but there has to be some other reason now, I'll find out.

Thanks a lot!
:p

Form is loading...