Recent Topics

1 Sep 07, 2008 02:46    

As a result of some server reconfiguration by my hosting company, my b2 install has been giving me problems related to permissions and paths. This problem I have w/ the G2 embed is similar to the one I had here:

http://forums.b2evolution.net/viewtopic.php?t=16533

Ian, you hit it right on target with solving that previous problem but now I noticed it's affecting the G2 Image Chooser when posting. Here is the error message I get:

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(../../../../../wp-config.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/username/:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/username/public_html/plugins/gallery2_plugin/g2image/init.php on line 50

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(../../../../../../../wp-config.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/username/:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/username/public_html/plugins/gallery2_plugin/g2image/init.php on line 50

These errors are located at the top of the window but all of the images from my gallery2 install are present. What it won't do is input the code for the image chosen.

I went into the particular init.php file but it's way beyond me to figure out what the problem is. Could this be a permission problem too?

Thanks in advance to Ian or anyone else that can help.

2 Sep 10, 2008 16:52

This looks like a restriction placed on php by your hosting provider. This error is happening is some code that is checking if you are using g2image in a wordpress installation. you aren't so you don't particularly need that code.

Try commenting out lines 48 to 107. That *should* fix your problem.

Form is loading...