Recent Topics

1 Sep 10, 2008 12:58    

Hi, I creating a video Podcast Blog. But I would like to have my videos FLV in my own server (not Youtube or Other) Maybe is a stupid question but how Do you insert videos in messages from my you own server?

2 Sep 10, 2008 16:01

Well, AFAIK, the video plugin doesn't support local videos.. I don't know of such plugin for b2evolution.

3 Sep 10, 2008 16:30

There is a mod for the videoplug plugin that will allow you to embed local flash files. Search for "embed flash" and you should find it. I believe the author is "John".

BTW I'm about to release an upgraded videoplug plugin. A few more sources and lots more ways to embed third party videos. If you find that embedding flash doesn't help you I'd be interested to see what you're trying to embed and add the appropriate method to the next generation of that plugin.

5 Sep 21, 2008 17:06

Hi d0b3rm4n. Then again they might not be. I mean, I have absolutely no need for a .flv file so why would I be interested in a plugin that embeds them?

Stop fishing for traffic okay?

6 Sep 21, 2008 22:48

Hi Edb,

I don't need any publicity... just thought that "andycorleone" would be interested in my plug-in... I had the feeling that he was looking for something my plug-in probably can provide...

sorry for the "crossposting"

Form is loading...