Recent Topics

1 Mar 23, 2009 16:58    

Ya know what happens when I finally make one of these? I get a bit burned out on writing *about it*. First the readme then a blog post then a forum post then submit it to the plugins page then add it to bopit. So this will be a simple one. Basically this plugin acts like a pinger to automagically create a phpbb2 forum post about your blog entry. The forum post will have the blogger's preferred name in the subject, and the permalinked title in the message. Pretty slick eh?

As is my habit, the download is available [url=http://wonderwinds.com/hackblog.php/2009/03/23/auto-forum-another-plugin]on my autoforum blog post[/url]. Compliments and complaints are okay here or there; whatever works for you.

PS I'm already thinking of upgrading a fake forum I have to v3 then see about making this be good for phpbb2 or 3. But not now.

2 May 05, 2009 05:46

*URL REMOVED*

I'm already thinking of upgrading a fake forum I have to v3 then see about making this be good for phpbb2 or 3. But not now.

So when will you? :D

3 May 05, 2009 17:19

Dunno. Started on it, got bored, went on to something else. Probably pick it up again here fairly soon cuz phpbb2 is obsolete. But it's what I needed so it's what I did. I also got this feeling there are more phpbb2 forums out there than v3 of that app because there's lots of mods that just haven't been recoded. Mods forum owners don't feel like losing ya know?

Did you post a spammy URL? Links to non-blogs are generally considered not cool, so if you linked your forum ... well ... that's not exactly helpful in these blog forums eh?

4 Jun 23, 2009 10:41

Hello everyone. Nice to meet you all. :D

Spammy Footer Removed

Form is loading...