Recent Topics

1 Jul 23, 2009 19:45    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

Morning Friends, soooo...in reference to http://www.lebzzzzz.com/blog2.php and all subsequent "inside pages" please ignore bright colors on container blocks...trying to see what I'm doing;o)

The first title is WAY above the bottom border...but...subsequent posts are displayed properly with the title sitting on that bottom border.

The "original" .css is Asevo although I've modified a ton. I've had intermittent problems in the past with something in Asevo which affects that first post title.

If you click "read complete article" you'll notice that the title issue is now fixed...but the formatting for the feature div is now messed up.

Need help...how can I fix this?

3 Jul 24, 2009 00:11

THANKS...but not so much ;o/ I have no problem verifying html pages...but php pages with code coming from all over looses me. Haven't figured out yet how to find a point of reference to locate the errors referenced in the html version in the original php code.

Did figure out a way to "fake" a fix for my problem...floated the post title left and voila...spacing is still a few pixels off ...post 1 vs. all other posts...but I can live with that for now.

Have posted my last and final question and then I'm done...yeah! Made a separate post since an answer may help others who wouldn't search for post title problems. THANKS

Form is loading...