Recent Topics

1 Jul 20, 2005 23:10    

I have a php script I bought that allows me to hide and expire links. I tried to put the include call in the beginning of the _main template page. But the links I entered later never showed up anywhere. I also tried this in the blog section that allows easy input to the sidebar. Any ideas how I could get this to work?

Thanks,

al

2 Jul 22, 2005 06:19

Where is the file you're trying to include? It should be in the folder for your skin (or have a path relative to that folder). You will need to put the include in the _main.php file. You can't use the linkblog to add php code.

If that doesn't help then maybe you could give the url to your site, your skin folder and the file you're trying to include.

3 Jul 22, 2005 21:22

http://www.videoextremes.com is the url. I put the folder with the script into the guadaloupe folder in skins and tried to add a link to _main page. The link never shows up no matter where I seem to put it. What do you recommend? I can pay you/give you access if you can fix it.

I appreciate the assistance.

4 Jul 22, 2005 23:03

I would be glad to help you. I'll PM you with my email address and you can get in touch with me.

Form is loading...