Recent Topics

1 Aug 07, 2007 18:31    

Hello, The [url=http://forums.b2evolution.net/viewtopic.php?t=7880]Gallery Plugin[/url] needs translators.

The base language is English, and hopefully we can get translators for every language in the whole wide world!

I will be able to provide a list of strings that need to be translated by the end of the month. Only about say 100 sentences max need to be translated. So once that is out, and you have made a translation, post it here, along with your name you want to go by in the credits.

Here is the current list of languages it is being translated to:
French (fr_fr, fr_ch) - By a close friend of my mine.
Swedish (sv_SE) - Rocky
Spanish - Shanti and My Room mate
Hindi - My other room mate

2 Oct 18, 2007 13:28

hi balupton,
I'd be glad to help on this. Unfortunately I can only help in french and spanish: I say unfortunately because I see it's alreday taken care of (<- does that mean something in english :oops: ?).
Anyway, if you need a hand with these 2 languages, just let me know.
cheers

3 Oct 18, 2007 18:41

Thanks, I guess you could verify the translations when they are published. :)

4 Oct 25, 2007 05:56

English sound good..

6 Dec 02, 2007 22:30

Hi!

Where I get the files to translate to brazilan portuguese!

Thanks!

balupton wrote:

Hello, The [url=http://forums.b2evolution.net/viewtopic.php?t=7880]Gallery Plugin[/url] needs translators.

The base language is English, and hopefully we can get translators for every language in the whole wide world!

I will be able to provide a list of strings that need to be translated by the end of the month. Only about say 100 sentences max need to be translated. So once that is out, and you have made a translation, post it here, along with your name you want to go by in the credits.

Here is the current list of languages it is being translated to:
French (fr_fr, fr_ch) - By a close friend of my mine.
Swedish (sv_SE) - Rocky
Spanish - Shanti and My Room mate
Hindi - My other room mate

7 Dec 06, 2007 09:22

If you need someone for German parts, let me know :)

Form is loading...