Recent Topics

1 May 10, 2007 18:08    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

Hey!

I've got a problem with the YouTube plug-in installation...
I just download the .zip file, unzip it and put the "youtube_plugin" folder in the "plugins" folder of my FTP...!
But in the Blog's backoffice, when I go to "application setting" and "plugins", the following error appear :

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 46080 bytes) in /home/virtual/site217/fst/var/www/html/nodiktat/blogs/inc/_misc/_plugin.funcs.php on line 362

I think that I need to upgrade the 'max', but I don't know where...

HELPPP ;)

--- Edit ---

I was talking about this plug in :
http://manual.b2evolution.net/Plugins/youtube_plugin

2 May 10, 2007 20:54

You'll need to check with your web host on how to give php more memory. It can be done several different ways and every host is different. Some let you have your own php.ini files, some will have to make the change for you, and some won't budge. Check their support documentation or contact them directly.

3 May 14, 2007 17:05

My b2evolution version is 1.8.2.

I have made some changes on my php.ini file, but I think that it's not this... I have read again, the "error description" and in the file _plugin.foncs.php the line 362 is this one :

{
$param_error = sprintf(T_('The value is invalid. It must be in the range from %s to %s.'), $l_meta['valid_range']['min'], $l_meta['valid_range']['max']);
}

So, I suppose that I need to change the "valid range" but I don't know where... :-/

The only "valid range" available on the php.ini file are these ones :

; Valid range 0 - 2147483647. Default = 4096.
;mssql.textlimit = 4096

; Valid range 0 - 2147483647. Default = 4096.
;mssql.textsize = 4096

Help... :'(

4 May 14, 2007 17:20

I don't think there's anything wrong with your php.ini or the php file _plugin.funcs.php. The valid ranges you mentioned have nothing to do with each other. The main problem is that your server has only allotted 8 MB of RAM for php to use. Apparently that's not enough. Are you getting this error consistently? Are you getting it anywhere else besides the plugin page? If you remove the youtube_plugin folder, does the error go away?

5 May 14, 2007 17:54

Thanks for your quick answer!
Yes if I delete the YouTube Plug-In the "error" will not appear...

So I currently check again the php.ini file.

Thanks ;)

Form is loading...