Recent Topics

1 Oct 30, 2008 13:08    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

I've SLIGHTLY modified François Planque's photoblog skin to make it more useful (I've had some help from these forums in the process). I won't say it is a great work, because I am no designer, but I hope some of you find my modification useful. I simply added a sidebar to allow it to include an archive, flogroll, category list, whatever. You can see it in action at www.lalaurette.com.ar/flog.

Since it is undoubtedly not a piece of art, and it is just a brief modification of an existing skin, and I haven't tested it against a lot of browsers, I hesitate to submit it to the skin repository. I would upload it just here if I knew how to do it. For now, you can download it (at your own risk, of course) from www.lalaurette.com.ar/photoblog_2c.zip.

You'll notice two annoying things: (1) the arrows still have a grey background; this is because I couldn't turn the background color of the gifs to transparency and I haven't the tools to change that color to match the page background, and (2) the sidebar does not extend to the end of the page. If you can solve these or any other problems with the skin, please post your corrections here.

Well, this is my first humble contribution to the b2evo world, to try to compensate all the great help I received in these forums.

Cheers to all!
Sebastián

Form is loading...