Recent Topics

1 Apr 20, 2006 18:00    

Does anyone know why I am getting this error?:

MySQL error!

Duplicate entry '0' for key 1(Errno=1062)

Your query:

INSERT INTO evo_hitlog( visitTime, visitURL, hit_ignore, referingURL, baseDomain, 
                                    hit_blog_ID, hit_remote_addr, hit_user_agent ) 
          VALUES( FROM_UNIXTIME(1145497843), '/~mali/blogs/', 'no',
                  'http://oak.cobaltpointe.com/~mali/', 'oak.cobaltpointe.com', 1, 
                  '131.204.209.242', 'Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.2) Gecko/20060308 Firefox/1.5.0.2')

I transfered this blog from another server, and it works fine to post and this error didn't show up at the very beginning, so I am perplexed.

The blog can be found at http://oak.cobaltpointe.com/~mali/blogs

Thanks for the help.

2 Apr 21, 2006 18:24

OK, since no one answered, I did a little more research than I had. I don't know if this is really a good solution, maybe someone can let me know, but all I did was removed this:

log_hit();	// log the hit on this page

That took the error away, are there any consequences that may affect the blog due to this?

3 Apr 21, 2006 19:21

nope, you just wont see stats being updated in the backend. with the problems that have been posted here regarding that table getting corrupted youre prolly better off w/o it anyway.

if it were me, i would use something to else to manage stats

4 Apr 21, 2006 20:20

whoo wrote:

nope, you just wont see stats being updated in the backend. with the problems that have been posted here regarding that table getting corrupted youre prolly better off w/o it anyway.

if it were me, i would use something to else to manage stats

OK, thanks. Does it affect the 'Antispam' list at all?

6 Apr 26, 2006 19:17

I just had the same error. The table was corrupt.

Went into phpMyAdmin (because I don't have access to shell here), selected the table, selected the Operations tab, then "Repair Table" at the bottom of the list.

I'm addicted to b2evo stats. All the other stat programs give you pretty graphs, but seem to miss on the raw data that b2e picks up. Especially search data.

7 Jul 06, 2012 12:43

roadies, thank you for the solution - I followed the steps and the problem is fixed.

However, I wonder what caused it in the first place?

Form is loading...