- BUG 6.9.x Foldable plugin/skin/widget settings not initialized in dynamic calls
- BUG 6.9.X Default values not loading for type 'input_group' in Dynamic Settings
#1 Apr 04, 2018 13:31
This bug is reproduced inside plugins.
1) When an item for type
end_fieldset is defined inside
function get_widget_param_definitions( $params ) the fieldset
2) If an item for type
html is added, the fieldset
Settings becomes visible, however the previous added fieldset is not nested correctly.
3) One would think it should look like this:
4) I am aware that it was probably designed to work like it is at the moment (Allow defined fieldset to 'override the default item'), but it does look weird if the Settings block (fieldset) is empty.
5) Proposed solution: https://github.com/b2evolution/b2evolution/pull/73/files