Recent Topics

1 Dec 05, 2006 11:09    

Hi there,

i'm new to b2e and so i don't know if this is possible. From Wordpress i know that they can have themes/skins with different colors and headgraphix (all settable via the admin panel).

I'm planning to have multiple blogs on b2evolution. Each of them should base on the same single skin. A clean one. Something like "Leaf" probably (http://blogs.hurdfr.org/arnau/). Leaf dissapeared from the skin-database here on the site - does anyone know why?

Apart from that: Is there any clean professional theme/skin like leaf and is there generally a possiblity to have e.g. a different header graphic on each blog or some other plain simple differencing method.

thanks

P.S.: Is there any other skin-directory for b2e than here on the site?

2 Dec 05, 2006 12:19

You can give each blog/user there own css file.
So you can use 1 skin for every blog, but colors and images would differ...
Would that help ?

3 Dec 05, 2006 13:08

yeah sounds good, thanks. but that only means images that are defined through css, correct?

But anyhow. Do you need a processional, clean layout like leaf is? Especially the typography should be good (readability).

4 Dec 05, 2006 13:21

Well, with the use of a plugin, you can define certain areas inyour blog to be user controlled..
or not.. up to you..

About your question for skins : there are not many public skins available for 1.8.5
But there is a manual that helps you converting a 0.9 skin to a 1.8.5 skin...

Form is loading...