Recent Topics

1 Dec 10, 2006 23:33    

I am trying to put a blog on a websites main page, and found that b2evo would probably be the best thing after searching and installing several other blogs. I am having problems with this one though, as well, even though I think it's possible to do what I want.

What I would have loved to be able to do, but can't figure out, is to integrate the blog into my website and pull just one or two of the two latest blog entries, with the Title, first few words from the actual post, date and time, and then the user be able to click the title of the entry that would open in a new window with the rest of the entries. I searched through tons of other posts in here and couldn't get it working. So I decided to just make a div tag, use the basic skin, and put it in a scrolling div tag on the main page:

http://www.graffiti2ministries.org/index.php

From here, I only have one major problem. The links, such as Archives at the bottom, open in a plain, new window. I'm not real good with php, but I know HTML very well and just can't seem to get all of the different solutions posted by people to work with my page. I've seen how to make every link on a page open in a new window, and I've found how to open links put into the linkblog field in a new window, but those don't really fix my problem. Anyone that can help me with as much detail as possible as to how to make something work for me would be greatly appreciated. Maybe someone has written a very detailed tutorial about how to do one of the two things I want and I just haven't found it. Thanks

Chris

2 Dec 12, 2006 03:42

I currently have this in a div tag using an include php command..is the only way to make the links, such as Archives, open up in a new window to make this an iframe instead, and then make the entire page of links open up in a new window? PLEASE help!!

Form is loading...