Recent Topics

1 Jan 27, 2007 12:17    

Hiya,

Just started setting up a new copy of b2 - www.fiat-scotland.com/b2 - but having one or two, very minor, niggles with the index.

It seems to display

DATE

SUBJECT

Whereas I'd just like the subject. I've hacked other things, like time of posting, off of the main page - but can't seem to remove the date. Any ideas? I've looked through the settings and the code and can't seem to figure out for sure what to remove.

No doubt it's something remarkably simple that I've just overlooked, but thanks in advance for any help or hints.

Cheers,
martyn

2 Jan 27, 2007 14:17

Look in your skins/yourskin/_main.php for something like "mainlist_date_if_changed" and comment out (with // at the front of it) the entire line. That might be the date you're trying to remove. It's a date stamp only if the post about to be displayed happened on a different date than the previously displayed post.

3 Jan 28, 2007 04:58

Cheers, tried removing line in question but then the blog breaks. :-/

4 Jan 28, 2007 07:16

Then you didn't remove the right line. Without a link I can't tell anything about your installation, so I'll go with as little code as I can be sure is the right code, assuming we're talking about the same date stamp.

$MainList->date_if_changed();

Change it to

// $MainList->date_if_changed();

5 Jan 30, 2007 23:40

Thats exactly it, thanks mate!

Form is loading...