Recent Topics

1 Feb 01, 2007 06:06    

The youtube plugin is a cool addition to B2Evolution, and it works most of the times. But...

So now and then, when I click on the yotube image, nothing happens. I get an error message in the console stating "myField has no properties".

I am using 1.9.2 in combination with firefox 2.0.0.1

When I am trying to do the same in IE6 I am getting another strange message, although it is working: "Weet u zeker dat u deze pagina wilt afsluiten? (Are you sure that you want to close this page?)

You have modified this form but you haven't submitted it yet.
You are about to lose your edits.
Are you sure?"

2 Feb 01, 2007 09:38

When I am trying to do the same in IE6 I am getting another strange message, although it is working: "Weet u zeker dat u deze pagina wilt afsluiten? (Are you sure that you want to close this page?)

You have modified this form but you haven't submitted it yet.
You are about to lose your edits.
Are you sure?"

This is a b2evo "feature", you can disable it in your user profile (one of the tick boxes near the bottom of the form)

¥

3 Feb 01, 2007 10:49

I figured that, but it still is undesired behaviour. Not really a problem though, unlike the Firefox problem...

4 Feb 01, 2007 10:57

Spuyt12 wrote:

I figured that, but it still is undesired behaviour

There's not really a lot that a plugin can do to avoid that message though.

When I get a moment I'll install the plugin and see if I can track down the FF error

¥

5 Feb 01, 2007 11:06

Thanks. I am trying to figure out how plugins work. The problem is time... It definately is not on my side :-)

Form is loading...