Recent Topics

1 Feb 21, 2007 19:13    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

I'm using b2evolution 1.9.2 on several sites. I've noticed since 1.8 (I believe) that the login page has two buttons, one for regular login and one for the back office. I've also noticed that if I go to the login page and it tells me I'm already logged in and I hit the "continue" link I get a 404 error. These dead links are also showing up in google's index.

Anyway, I can't figure out where the bad links are being generated. I assume I have something mis-configured in my back office, but I can't find where. I always install b2evolution in its own folder and have left the defualt settings in the back office for the blog settings. Everything else is working fine. The 404 error lists a url of:

The requested URL /b2log/htsrv//b2log/admin.php was not found on this server.

the b2log folder is the folder for the install.....obviously this url is bad and being generated somewhere. Any suggestions or help?

Thanks in advance....

2 Feb 21, 2007 20:15

Looking at this some more I believe it's a bug of sorts. There's a "to do" note in the login.php file in the htsrv folder right where this line is being called. If anyone has any other suggestions let me know. For now I'm going to edit my skin to avoid this page. B)

Form is loading...