Recent Topics

1 Mar 02, 2007 21:17    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

My husband wanted me to do web hosting, which I know nothing about. I just took over his website a couple weeks ago:

www.jamestowncalif.com

Now there is an MSQL errror that reads as such:

(User jamejoh1_bvlt1 has already more than 'max_user_connections' active connections)

I am really unsure of what version of b2evolution he has. Is it necessary, and will I find it on my Cpanel?

Sorry, if this is novice to you, but I am seriously new at all of this stuff.

2 Mar 02, 2007 22:13

Do you have access to where the blog is actually hosted? Seems like you've got a database that's a wee bit hosed up in some way.

Okay since you talk about Cpanel I'm guessing you have access there. So go there and find phpmyadmin, then select the database that makes the blog, then click the thing that selects all tables, then use the dropdown box to either analyze or repair or optimize. Or all three in order sounds good. It might help. Might...

Also talk to whoever the host is. I'm guessing you're not actually hosting the domain - just 'owning' it? Like you have some site somewhere that you have to pay for server space? The people who provide you with Cpanel to do stuff with? They should be able to help you figure out why you can't get to the main page of your blog.

Oh and your b2evo version won't come to you through cpanel. It's in one of your files but I forget which one. Can you access the admin side of your blog? The back office is what I mean, because your version is either at the top or bottom of the back office pages.

3 Mar 02, 2007 22:51

I will see what I can do. Thank you. I may check back in with being that I am sort of lost right now.

I was unable to log in to his admin side of the blog.
I am going to do an other support ticket with my midphase my web host, and also look in my cpanel for the phpmyadmin

Thanx

Form is loading...