Recent Topics

1 Mar 25, 2007 13:55    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

Sorry for my english.
I'd like to know how to see all the visitors of my blog since the opening.
I can only see the last 15days?

Thank you :)

2 Apr 02, 2007 13:49

i can't believe the it's impossibile to do it 8|

3 Apr 02, 2007 17:31

b2evo purges stats when there are 15 day old

4 Apr 02, 2007 22:59

theblog wrote:

b2evo purges stats when there are 15 day old

i can't believe that there is no way (like a plugin) to see all the statistics 8|

5 Apr 03, 2007 00:24

You can change the setting to not purge stats. Be warned, however, that your database will get very large if you do.

6 Apr 03, 2007 08:41

personman wrote:

You can change the setting to not purge stats. Be warned, however, that your database will get very large if you do.

thank you for the reply.
Where is the file that i have to change?
Does not exist a plug-in that check only the total visit from the beginning?

7 Apr 03, 2007 14:22

You do it in the backoffice. Go to App Settings > Features > Hit and Session logging. You can change the number of days that are saved or turn off auto pruning altogether.

8 Apr 03, 2007 16:02

personman wrote:

You do it in the backoffice. Go to App Settings > Features > Hit and Session logging. You can change the number of days that are saved or turn off auto pruning altogether.

thank you, i hope in the next release that will be possibile to keep the total visit statistic forver (without remove autopurging).
I mean that i don't need to know forever what kind of browser people use, but i'd like to keep the total visit.

9 Apr 03, 2007 16:16

It could be possible to condense the status for each month down to a total. You could never condense it in a way that preserves all the same information (what post was hit, which blog, time, etc)

10 Apr 07, 2007 17:08

personman wrote:

It could be possible to condense the status for each month down to a total. You could never condense it in a way that preserves all the same information (what post was hit, which blog, time, etc)

Yes, that is what i mean. The possibility to condense status for each mounth, and 15days status for hits, bots, etc...

Form is loading...