Recent Topics

1 Apr 02, 2007 00:18    

My b2evolution Version: 1.9.x

I need urgent help >.>
I noticed some broken pages in 1.8.7 (after upgrading from 1.8.6), so I decided to go to the latest version.
After I fresh install, I copied my skins and users into the folders, and set-up the autoblog plugin. All the posts and everything where back into place. Then I noticed new users couldn't seem to sign up.
So I restored a backup. And now whenever anyone tries to get onto the blogs, they get an "Error establishing a database connection!" screen. I've tried re-creating the user and adding it to the database, but it won't seem to work.

I'm wondering if anyone would kindly sort out this mess if I do a fresh install. Anyone think they can help?
My MSN is moogleboi@tesco.net

Ps. Don't ask me for money, add me on MSN and ask me for money and you will get slaughtered =P

2 Apr 02, 2007 00:29

Can I have some money? ;)

So first check that everything is working with 1.9.3 using the custom skin and not the autoblog plugin. After that try adding your skin back. See if that's what's causing errors. Then add the autoblog plugin and see if that's causing errors.

3 Apr 02, 2007 00:32

Okay, here is the current situation:

# On new registrations, Autoblog gives a link to the user's CP and blog. Both of which are blank, no 404.

# Primary blog (the one that shows up first) currently does not function properly. Doesn't "log out" as such...

I'll contact fralenuvol.

Form is loading...