Recent Topics

1 Apr 16, 2007 21:28    

My b2evolution Version: 1.9.x

In the footer of my weblog (b2evo v1.9.2) there is a link to the contact form ("Contact the admin"), which works fine...

But how is it possible to use the installed captcha plugin there as well?

And is it possible to dublicate this form in such a way that the actual "contact the admin" remains as it is (+ captcha) and a second contact form could be linked anywhere else on my page as a contact formular for suggestions (+ captcha)? For example with a pop-up menu with ready-made subjects?

I would be pleased to get help for this... and thanks very much in advance!
Daniel

2 Apr 17, 2007 22:05

Hi Daniel. I just visited your blog and clicked on the envelope icon in the "who's online" section next to your name. It showed me the captcha thing, so I hit the back button. I then hit the link in the footer for contacting the admin and it too showed me the captcha thing. In other words, it looks like captcha affects both instances of being able to contact you via the message form system.

I'm sure you can use the same link elsewhere, and depending on your programming skills could probably work up a menu of prepared subject lines (because contacting from a post will have the post title as the subject), but I personally can't help you with it as I haven't done this myself.

3 Apr 18, 2007 18:13

Oh... ok... you´re right... I had to logout first before I can see the captcha in the contact form... (shame on me)... and with the other open question I will try at the weekend when no one else could give me a hint...

Btw, how is it possible to hide the envelopes behind the users which are currently logged in?

Form is loading...