Recent Topics

1 Apr 25, 2007 22:10    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

I'm not sure how to fix this, never messed with mysql!
I have a host setup (apollo hosting.)
if I use host=> "http://xxxxx.com' I get;

MySQL error!

Error establishing a database connection!

(Can't connect to MySQL server on 'http' (110))

Are you sure you have typed the correct user/password?
Are you sure that you have typed the correct hostname?
Are you sure that the database server is running

--------------------------------------------------------
if I use host=>'localhost' (didn't know what else to try)
I get;

Warning: main(/home/webadmin/xxxx.com/html/blogs/_header.php):
failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/webadmin/xxxx.com/html/blogs/admin.php on line 69

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/home/webadmin/xxxx.com/html/blogs/_header.php'
(include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /home/webadmin/xxxx.com/html/blogs/admin.php on line 69

I i don't even know where to start.

thanks

2 Apr 26, 2007 09:03

Your database details should be in conf/_basic_config.php, take a look and make sure that they're correct.

From the looks of your install page you need to change the database host to "localhost" ( not $baseurl )

¥

3 Apr 26, 2007 14:32

¥åßßå wrote:

Your database details should be in conf/_basic_config.php, take a look and make sure that they're correct.

From the looks of your install page you need to change the database host to "localhost" ( not $baseurl )

¥

I'm sorry if my post was not clear, but I think I've tried that, at least that's what I tried to convey. Is host=> in the db_config array what you're talking about?
thanks

4 Apr 26, 2007 18:30

I'm guessing by the fact that your blog now works that you found your local host ;)

¥

5 Apr 26, 2007 21:25

did I ever say that I hate taking over somebody else's project..........

Someone else started this project and then dumped it on me. I finally delected everything, downloaded a b2e....zip myself, and basically started over.

It sets up pretty easily, when done right from the beginning :-)

Thanks

Form is loading...