Recent Topics

1 May 17, 2007 22:41    

Could anybody out there create an email form that could be used to send posts to b2e blogs? It would need the capability of directing posts to different blogs and "categories" within them. This would go a long way towards solving the endless problems people have with blogging by email.

2 May 17, 2007 23:01

Maybe I'm missing something, and if so please fill me in, but if you can get to a form that would send an email why not just log in to your blog and make the post that way? The back office *is* a form that posts stuff with blog and category selection is why I ask.

3 May 18, 2007 04:32

Because I want members to be able to post to several different blogs on different domains without having to log in to each of them separately.

4 May 20, 2007 03:24

RickH wrote:

Could anybody out there create an email form that could be used to send posts to b2e blogs? It would need the capability of directing posts to different blogs and "categories" within them. This would go a long way towards solving the endless problems people have with blogging by email.

Since this service has to know all the blogs and all its categories, then it must connect to the blogs databases, mustn't it? In such a case, it does not have to send any email, does it?

Anyway, I don't see why users wouldn't be able to use their email client to publish their posts. Isn't publishing by email already possible with b2evolution?

Form is loading...