Recent Topics

1 May 22, 2007 03:27    

i dont have any ideas on how blogging works..
could you tell me exactly how these things works and what can an admin control panel do? what how do i get started and what is the cost for it and that do i get any additional fees after i get started with my blog?

:D thank you..

2 May 22, 2007 16:34

um... this is really silly. Try google to see what blogging is okay?

As a rule, the "admin control panel" is how you set up stuff about your blog, including adding new posts.

You get started by, well, by starting. Ideally you start with knowing what you want to do then picking the application that works for you then installing the application then seeing how it works then reading any documentation that exists THEN asking for help if you still need it.

It costs anywhere from nothing to a million dollars. If you want to you can pay anywhere from nothing to a million dollars after you get started.

Personally I like free and free, but that's just me.

And by the way READ THE DAMNED FORUM TITLES! You posted this in "feature requests" when, as far as I can tell, it barely even belongs in the "chat" forum. You are not requesting a feature right? You are asking questions you should have answered long before you decided to sign up with this forum.

Form is loading...