Recent Topics

1 May 28, 2007 06:16    

My b2evolution Version: 1.9.x

Well, they were working as recently as a few days ago, but have recently ceased to function.

When trying to access my feed at http://www.fromthissoil.com/index.php?tempskin=_rss2 I get the following "Feed code error":

Invalid xml declaration.
 Line: 2 Character: 3

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1"?><!-- generator="b2evolution/1.9.3" -->

I really don't understand what the problem is, I've changed nothing as far as settings or templates/skins go.

The only thing I could see that was causing a problem was the fact that I nested a link and image in a recent post and it threw off the xml or something... However, I removed it and the problem was still there.

3 Jun 02, 2007 06:09

Works fine with me.

But it isn't showing as it should be, ie, FF2 and IE7 is not detecting it as an RSS2 feed.

I checked your _atom feed, the same result. Might be a certain post or edit you made that is confusing the RSS/Atom feed rendering.

4 Jun 24, 2008 22:04

I have notices that in IE6, the XML is show, in IE7, the error appears.

The first line in the generated XML is empty, in another site in which is working, I donĀ“t see that empty line. (earlier version)

5 Jun 25, 2008 13:38

Solved!!!

I replace the next folders:
-Install
-Inc
-skins
-skins_adm

and re run install with the UPDATE option selected.

That fixes the problem.

The strange issue is that, before the update, in IE6, the complete XML of the rss were shown, but with an empty line on top. That corrupts all the file.

Form is loading...