Recent Topics

1 Jul 13, 2007 04:13    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

When I try to upload an image when making a blog post I recieve this warning

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home/mysite/public_html/blogs/media/blogs/Moai_Island/Moai-Designs-Redux_03.jpg) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/mysite/public_html/blogs/inc/CONTROL/files/files.php on line 1043

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpRuGfto' to '/home/mysite/public_html/blogs/media/blogs/Moai_Island/Moai-Designs-Redux_03.jpg' in /home/mysite/public_html/blogs/inc/CONTROL/files/files.php on line 1043

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mysite/public_html/blogs/inc/CONTROL/files/files.php:1043) in /home/mysite/public_html/blogs/inc/VIEW/_menutop.php on line 39

all the permissions have been checked in the admin. Any idea or link on how to fix this issue?

Thanks!

2 Jul 16, 2007 14:52

I also have this problem and don't know what to do. I think I've tried almost everything.

3 Jul 22, 2008 14:41

I just realised how old this thread is, but the OP has described the exact same error I'm getting right now. Last time I used the file uploader (April 5 2008) it was perfectly fine. I haven't changed any CHMOD/permissions settings since then.

Same b2evo version, same error.

I've checked the forum, and there are similar questions, but not the same...

Hoping there may be an answer out there somewhere! Thanks...

Form is loading...